Nomads Rugby Operations Annual Fund
Nomads Rugby Operations Annual Fund will support the annual operation and ongoing development and growth of the Nomads Rugby Club. It will assist the club to implement, acquire and retain the best available programs and resources including facilities, coaching and management. Expanding and improving the range and quality of its programs and services will help attract new youth and adult members, retain existing members and greatly assist the development of players; girls and boys, women and men who aspire to represent Ontario and Canada.
The proceeds from this fundraising will be
used for the following cause(s):
- Coach development
- Training facilities, including domes in Winter and turf fields in Spring
- Player Development including financial assistance to players seeking and attaining representative honours
- Off-field resources for team meetings, meeting with parents etc.
- Video equipment, operation and analysis
- Resources for elementary and high schools in Nomads' catchment area.
How this project will assist in promoting
or developing amateur sport on a national
Nomads aim is to provide the highest quality coaching, programs and resources. We firmly believe doing so will a) attract more girls and boys to the sport of rugby, and b) give athletes who have the potential to develop into provincial and national level representatives the resources and support to give them every possible chance to do so. Please note our club already has a proud record of its players representing Canada at boys' and girls' age-group and senior women and men 15s and 7s levels.