2022 Annual and Special General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual and Special Meeting of the Members of The Provincial Sport Organization Council (o/a Ontario Sport Network) will be held virtually on Monday, June 27, 2022 at 2:00 (EST).
Attendance by Zoom: Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89443553204?pwd=Y1ZPMDFEdDFLVTl1UE5tTlZjd2tvZz09&from=addon
Meeting ID: 894 4355 3204
The meeting will conduct the standard annual meeting matters as well as special business relating to the transition of the OSN to the Not-for-profit Corporations Act, 2010:
Matters the Members will be asked to receive, consider and/or vote on are the following:
- To receive the reports of the Directors and any other person that the Directors determine shall or may make a report [the reports will be provided to the Members ahead of the annual and special meeting];
- To approve the minutes of the annual meeting of members held on October 13, 2021
- To receive the audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2021, together with the Auditor’s Report in respect thereof;
- To confirm the approval of Articles of Amendment required to transition to the Not-for-profit Corporations Act, 2010;
- To confirm the enactment of By-law No. 2 required to transition to the Not-for-profit Corporations Act, 2010;
- To fix the number of directors at nine (9);
- To elect directors for the terms set out in the notice of annual and special meeting, in accordance with General Operating By-law No. 2;
- To reappoint the auditors of the OSN and authorize the directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration; and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
Please click below to register for the 2022 Annual General Meeting:2022 AGM Register
If you cannot attend the Annual General Meeting, you may assign your voting privileges to another Active Member in good standing using the Appointment of Proxy form.